You are correct Hakan.   'Ol George WOULD be .... rather horrified at what
this good country he started had become.  It has become overflowing with
Corruption ... Propaganda ... etc.

In fact, 'ol George would probably even be embarrassed of continuing to call
this country "America".  It's not the "original" country he started .. it's
been "bought out".  Like a store ... that has a new owner.  The only thing
it has in common with the "old" store ... is the name.  But an empty ..
hollow name.

So you know what .... I'm gonna CHANGE all that!!   The Government's all
corrupt ... the Land they control is corrupt.   So we'll change this whole
country's name to "Bushington".   The people are cool ... as many
non-my-countrymen have observered .... so "We'll" retain the name of
"Americans".

Now, let's put it all together in a sentence.    "Many American's ... who
reside in the country of Bushington".  Or, "a large percentage of the people
living in Bushington are Americans".

Something like that.

Curtis

Get your free newsletter at