the enemy can use the same uplinks that the news media for communication
; when other systems are down and the have done this in the past ; so
they  might be targeted , this might be a good time to buy those
extension cables so you can get the hell away from that antenna.!!! Robert

http://us.click.yahoo.com/rZll0B/4ftFAA/46VHAA/FGYolB/TM