From: Steve Spence [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, April 23, 2003 7:13 AM
To: biofuel@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [biofuel] cleanschoolbussusa

I have not seen any issues with vegetable oil contaminating the lubricating
oil. I have played with using wvo as lubricating oil in a junk engine. It's
lasted longer than I thought. A block heater keeps it warm and liquid for
startup, and fuel system sucks it from the oil sump, so it's always "fresh".
the fuel tank feeds the oil sump. tricky part is feeding "new" oil in at
rate of consumption. I'm not recommending you do this on a good engine, it's
just an experiment.

Steve Spence
Subscribe to the Renewable Energy Newsletter
& Discussion Boards. Read about Sustainable Technology:
http://www.green-trust.org