From: martin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, April 24, 2003 9:32 AM
To: biofuel@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [biofuel] cleanschoolbussusa

I used to work on a farm. We had a tractor that was leaking fuel into
the oil. I couldn't figure out why the oil light would come on, but the
dipstick said it was full. When we took it apart (to replace the
bearings) it was the cleanest looking engine you have ever seen.

--
---
Martin Klingensmith

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to