I think that the heading is wrong in substance, but is right in how
it is used.

It is nothing wrong with fuel cells. Fuel cells for Ethanol is very
promising and actually a "ready for use" technology in small
applications. Around 50% conversion efficiency is quite good
and is hardly beaten by any other way of storage and production
from a fuel to electricity.

Hydrogen is maybe fool's gold, when we talking about producing
it from renewable source. Producing hydrogen from coal is an
old and already in use method (City gas).

Both are fool's gold from a clean environment point of view.

Both together are also fool's gold when it comes to "ready for use"
and environmental load aspect. Non of them are the "silver bullet"
technology that we are lead to believe by the presentation by the
people who represents the old energy interests. The motive for this
is an attempt to put up road blocks for diversified energy production
and to keep the energy business for the large corporations. It is
effective and are slowing down the implementation progress of biofuels,
sun and wind energy solutions.

Brazil might be the next century super power.

Hakan

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Lj3uPC/Me7FAA/CNxFAA/FGYolB/TM