I have sent an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and asked them to look at,

http://energy.saving.nu/biofuels/

If anyone else might do the same, they might look and respond. Through
this page they will get some of my prognoses and general suggestions,
but they will get so many links to http://journeytoforever that they cannot
miss the bifuel and the biofuel discussion list that are both on my site
and Keith's.

Hakan

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511