Hi to all

I would like to report to the group that my 83 model Yamaha motorcycle
was running good with BD as a lube oil. Smoke was reduce and no more oil
dripping on my muffler. I sent my motorcycle for emission test center
the result were as follow:
Data reading
CO2      2.90%
CO       3.39%
HC        5396PPM
O2        13.29%
AFVR   20.95
LAMBDA 1.44

STANDARD GAS LIMIT
CO2      20.00%
CO       6.00%
HC        10000PPM
LAMBDA 1.00 +/- 0.99
RESULT            OK  PASSED

The result of emission test using BD as a lube oil is very encouraging
compared to 2T lubricating oil from oil producing company petrobased oil

Pouring in 100% BD at auto lube oil tank had a problem of leaking oil
seal at metering pump. I guess that BD is too thin or rubber seal worn.
So I drain the BD out of auto lube oil tank and metering pump let it
dry for a couple of days and mix BD with 2T oil 50:50 ratio and mix BD
with gasoline tank at 5 % proportion. It works and I, m still using my
motorcycle in and out of city proper with out smoke unlike before.

Does anybody from the group that can give idea of how to replace this 2T
oil with environmental friendly lubricating oil that can be blend with
BD and  reduce the ill effect of BD to rubber seal?

Regards
frank

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511