Frank,

Senbel has two products made from coconut for vehicle use. Estrol
Biodiesel and Estrol 2T which come from the same coconut base but are
completely different products. The Bio 2T is cheaper than any of the
petroleum based product in the market. You might be confusing the
Biodiesel for the 2T. This will not work. Some groups have tried using
Biodiesel as a 2T replacement and have damaged their engines. Biodiesel
does not have the lubricity needed for 2 stroke use. It's a diesel
extender and a replacement at the same time. The formulation of the Bio
2T is different though the initial process is the same. What's even more
evident with Biosiesel  is the viscosity which is so much thinner than
the Bio 2T and this is why you had to resort to mixing this with mineral
based 2T. The Bio 2T can be used straight in your autolube system though
adjusting the autolube  to give a 30~40:1 ratio would  significantly
reduce visible smoke and  gaseous emissions. The UP NCTS test was based
on a pre-mixed ratio of 40:1 and the autolube was disconnected.

Alex

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511