>MM,
>
>It is a hilarious and funny article, the subject is not, but the way the
>Florida Attorney General Charlie Crist approaches the issue. Also this bit
>about China, whose population is using a few percent of the Americans
>usage, per capita. If the Chinese used as much as the Americans, per
>capita, they would need all available oil production in the world, only for
>them. How can they dare to go and buy so much of the Americans oil? Only
>because it happens that it is located under other countries surface, is not
>reason enough. Anyway, I guess that the National Association of Attorneys
>General, will sort this out. LOL
>
>Maybe it is time to "win the hearts and minds" of the Chinese people and
>liberate them. US cannot allow their irresponsible use and demands for more
>oil. It is evil!!!

ROFL!! They just can't see it, eh?

But maybe it's Chavez who's to blame for calling Bush an AH and
threatening to shut the oil tap if the US doesn't back off -
resultant market jitters inflate prices. Or something. If Chavez only
had the good grace to emigrate at gunpoint to Bangui there wouldn't
be a problem. And then this unfortunate person would be able to use
BOTH her cars:

>"I think it's ridiculous. I have two cars and I have to put premium
>in it. It's not good for me right now," driver Angela Majors said.
>"The one that costs the most gas stays parked for the week."

So why does she need two cars at all then?

(What's a market jitter anyway, a GMO gremlin?)

Best

Keith