The fold-out is on the same side as the handles that serve to move
the thing around. It flops up against the wall and hooks there until
needed.
My preheat container is a little over 20 liters and will be
connected directly to the 1 inch clear water pump that is ecommended
by Girl Mark and many others who use it.
The "cold" WVO is dumped into the preheat via bucket, but you could
probably do it with a pump too, I just haven't given that end much
thought yet (a work in progress though).
The methoxide with be added via hose as per the $150.00 Fumeless
Processor design and mixing of the methoxide done via the "Methoxide
the Easy Way" found at journeytoforever's site.The meth fumes
never "vent" at any point during the process.
Through a couple of other forum posts I have learned that a couple
of mods have been done to this design and I plan on incorporating
them as I finish building this project.
Rather than having the glycerine drain out the bottom via a drain
hose through the pump it has been suggested that an isolation valve
be installed and that the glycerine be re-directed BEFORE it gets to
the pump, but then tghat is a bit tricky, so I am thinking of
incorporating yet another suggestion (may have bee Todd's, I am no
longer sure- $(^%($old age!)is to drain the glycerine via the pump
and along with it a gallon of BD to flush the pump out completely.
The BD can be recouped later.
So, the baisc design still remains Girl Mark's Fumeless and
isolating the pump is her idea also, so all cudos where they are due.
While draining the glycerine via the pump it will require a couple
more valves to direct the flow as I am also planning on having the
pump fill the wash tank :) after it is done draining the glycerine.
One pump, many jobs.
The WVO will travel along the intake hose ONCE and then that's it!
The rest will takwe place via various valves and re-directions. For
a wash tank I am also taking Girl Marks' advice (she has alot of
really good ideas, ha!) and going with Sean Park's Standpipe Wash
Tank design.
http://www.veggieavenger.com/avengerboard/viewtopic.php?t=333)
This is the plan in any case. I find out Saturday whether or not the
dream becomes reality or maybe a modification is in order until it
can.Should the garage thing blow up then there are other options
with this design. It can housed almost anywhere there is electricity
and water (H2O can be brought in if necessary)It is VERY mobile and
can also be run off a diesel generator which itself is fed via the
BD it helps produce.
Worst case scenario, put the BIG plan on hold and use the preheat
tank as the main processor and agitate via a drill mounted paint
stirrer (a la journeytoforever 5gal processor), still feeding the
methoxide via a tube and the "Methoxide the Easy Way" method, and
reconverting the whole lot into the BIG plan once a proper home can
be found for the cabinet. :) I can do the 5gal thing on the balcony
of my second floor apartment, he he! Lots of ventilation and the
neighbours can "wonder" all they want, ha! I AM making soap, after
all...

Luc