Hello Joey,

I am also in Edmonton.  I would like to meet.

I live in Parkallen, just off 109 st, next to the Parkallen
Restaurant (BTW, their oil titrates at 4.2 g/l - not bad eh?)

Do you make biodiesel?

I put an offer on an 88 Jetta in Grande Prairie, if all goes well, I
should be driving it home Sunday.  I am gathering stuff to build a
processor at home.

My no. is 988-0622, 987-8663

Pierre

--- In biofuel@yahoogroups.com, "joeyhundert" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Dear Keith,
>
>     In brief response before I claim my prize of lucid dreaming at
> the end of a grueling day: I couldn't agree more with your stance
on
> this issue.
>
>     I'm a hemp food and fibre processor here in Alberta
> (www.thompsonvalley.com).  Aside from the speculative blunders of
> 1999, no farmer that I know of is planting acres on spec.
> Conversely, we've seen the prevailing pattern of markets
approaching
> producers - as is mandated in Germany.  This leads to complete use
of
> oilseed harvests, with minimal amounts hitting the open market.
This
> has kept the price at a truly sustainable level; by adding fibre to
> the picture, we can see farmers flourishing on 300 acres instead of
> subsisting at 10,000.  $600/acre is fat living around here.
>
>     My only impetus for distilling some semblance of hard numbers
> (albeit, as flawed as any attempt at wholistic number crafting)
came