Howdy, all. Ken,I don't think we will ever be back to
what we considered to be normal. I read the other day
where Bill Gates had offered a few million $,for
information leading to the arrest of any virus making
& sending slime. The article said they had caught an
18year old,in Germany. At the time of arrest,he was on
line,& had several virus programs on his,(now
confiscated)computer at the time of arrest. The virus
writing jerks don't have enough to do,now they are
sending virus for MAC? They need to be on a rock pile
with a ball & chain & sledge hammer to keep them busy.
I have had a thought,about,who stands to make money
from virus's that go around. The only ones that make
money,in my opinion are the ones that sell Anti-virus
soft ware. I use AVG,it is free,& better than anything
I have had to pay for. The download site has a place
for donations,& also one for sale. I donated,thru
PayPal. Have a good one. JW

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail