Unfortunately, the pages I gave you are very well founded and
documented. They are valid, and true. You know, its really funny, I
can't, off hand, think of anyone that has actually tried to discredit my
argument that Moore is a lier, and that his 'documentaries' are less
documentary than one-sided propaganda. The only counter-point I can
think of off hand is my comment about the number of casualties. I'll
leave that for now, thats more of a pro/anti-war argument.

I really don't understand the force at which people are fighting for
Michael Moore either. I've certainly stated that I really have no
position to support the current administration. Rather I think everyone
is blindly accepting what this man is saying because he too doesn't like
Bush. The enemy of your enemy is your friend, sure, doesn't mean you
have to agree with him.

Randall Sanborn