Hi Keith and Peggy ;

I am working my way through these links, and it is
perfect timing.  I truely was starting to assemble the
materials to make the Charles 803 from JtF web site.
I didn't order the plansm but I could do it from the
web site.  I always wondered about that right angle
elbow at the bottom.  Never did make much sense to me.

My plan was to build a low cost electronic sensor
instead of his tube sensor.  I didn't yet know the
price for his.  Ouch! Easy to do with solid state temp
sensor and solenoid valve, but needs AC or DC power to
work.  I definately want automatic control.

I am on email overload right now, with agitation,
pressurization, ethanol, methanol, temp sensor.  Now I
have more details on the land.  Along the south side
are some small mountains, public land, usable and
perfect for a wind farm.  Looking into that. Then I
don't want to just bulldoze clear  trees and grass
(horror!).   Looking into graceful transition methods.
 JtF pig bulldozer clearing looks interesting.  Does
this really work Keith?

Peggy, lots of good info in your last post.  I guess
all I had to do was ask, right?  I appreciate it, and
I'm sure a lot of list member do also.  A few hundred
thousand is not achievable right now, but step by
step.

Best Regards to All,

Peter G,
Thailand