http://www.acronymfinder.com/af-query.asp?String=exact&Acronym=AFAIK&Find=Find
Luc
----- Original Message ----- From: "Guag Meister" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, October 25, 2004 10:57 AM
Subject: RE: [Biofuel] Methanol update

Hi Keith ;

Keith wrote:
Please make sure of just which website you're
talking about, confirm
that it ISN'T the Journey to Forever web site, and
no need to tell us
which one it is.

Opps.  So sorry about that. You are right.  It was
another web page which I had saved to my hard drive,
so I didn't actually type the URL each time I referred
to it.  It was NOT JtF!

Keith wrote:
Sure. As long as you don't go and put rings in their
noses. I'm
halfway through scanning a book on exactly how to do
it, the only one
there is AFAIK, and long out of print.

Looking forward to reading it.   (What is AFAIK?)

Best Regards,

Peter G.
Thailand