The price of Gasoline stayed about the same.    BUT - Last week, the price
of DinoDiesel, jumped over $0.20 a gal in one day, from $1.95 gal to $2.19,
I'm in the process of trying to find out if this is due to the jump in
heating oil use or if Winterized DinoDiesel finally started being delivered.

Greg H.

One of my clients owns three service stations in the area. When I met with her today, she told me that the price fluctuation I normally see on Monday will occur on Friday instead, and further, she sees no ties between this and the upcoming election south of the Canadian border.

        So much for my suspicion of conspiracy. . .

robert luis rabello
"The Edge of Justice"
Adventure for Your Mind
http://www.authorhouse.com/BookStore/ItemDetail.aspx?bookid=9782>