is filtering WVO straight into the reactor.
http://home.swbell.net/scrof/Biod_Proc.html
Luc
----- Original Message ----- From: "Andreas W Ohnsorge" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, November 08, 2004 2:39 AM
Subject: Re: [Biofuel] filtering WVO

Dave,

I have made the same experience with filtering WVO - it seems that very
small organic particles clog the filter. My way around this is to warm the
WVO up to about 60 degrees Celsius, let the solid particles settle for
about 4 - 6 hours and then suck the oil from the surface with a hose into
the filter. This works more or less - if anyone has another (better) way
to filter it - I am interested to get to know, too!

Andreas Ohnsorge

Abraham-Lincoln-Park 1
65189 Wiesbaden
Germany
Phone: +49.611.142.22608
Fax: +49.611.142.980028
Mobile: +49 172 - 8 43 30 32
e-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Internet:

Experience Results. Experience CSC.

written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting the use of
e-mail for such purpose.

"DAVE C." <DCHRISTENSEN2
@MN.RR.COM>
Sent by: biofuel-bounces