This logic is just conjecture based on our own way of rationalizing things...
Its like the IBM Supercomputer definition (this was postulated back in the
early 90s and really doesn't apply today):

A supercomputer is defined as being any computer that can run faster than the
fastest computer at IBM.

This seems nice and all but it also means that no matter how fast a computer
IBM makes it can never be a supercomputer.

This logic and, the "moving of the rock" logic is the same but it doesn't prove
or disprove or define or not define GOD, ALAH, or any super being.  All it does
it illustrate out our efforts to rationalize such unseen things.

But here is my 2 cents on god and the bible (or qur'an):  People don't have
faith in god, people have faith in men (gender specific) that they told the
truth about god in their writings.  God didn't write anyting (ok, its said the
commandments, but moses could have changed them), men did (not women).  That is
a bitter pill zelots simply cannot swallow.

It doesn't mean god exists or the bible is false.  It just points out our faith
base is not in god but in men.