I'm not well versed on the text of various
religions or faiths because I am committed to my
faith and its practices. Just because I believe in
God doesn't mean that there is a God; it means
that I believe that there is a God. A God in whom
I believe created man in is own image and who God
also gave a free will to either believe in him or
to not believe in him. I think most people would
agree that mankind possesses a free will
regardless of how they exercise it.
And from the text which guides my faith "God is
Love". Or for those who think primarily with the
other side of the brain, God=Love. Love is to
dwell in mankind and be shown one towards another.
So with that said I can see why so many today are
finding it hard to believe that God exist. So much
focus is on the negatives and little is said of
the positives.

Religious beliefs are being forced onto society
and that's not Love. It's goes against free will.
Its not of God.

Individuals must come to their own realization and
experience with Love; of their own will.

I can't force anyone to Love or accept my Love;
that's against free will, and its not God.

I can show Love towards all mankind and they can
choose to accept it or not; that's free will, and
its of God.

Sharing the abundance of what I am blessed with,
with my neighbors (of varying faiths) is showing
Love, and proving that God does exist.

And what if I'm wrong about God? What if all my
beliefs that he exist are wrong? At the end of my
life I would not have done any more than share
Love and the Fruits of my labors with my
neighbors.

So I'm curious, is there any Love in your
neighborhood?

Best wishes,

Tim