I am helping a friend setup a reactor and he has 4 55 gallon drums of
IPA.  He has little time so it is slow going, but I will let you know
how it goes.  Since the it has the higher boiling point we will run at
a higher temperatures.

I am interested in trying the BIOX reaction as well but want to make
sure that the reactor is air tight first.

:-) I'd suggest you check on whether the process is watertight before you start bothering about the reactor. (It ain't!) Rather thoroughly discussed here previously, a few times. I think calling it "the BIOX reaction" might be somethinbg of a misnomer, for one thing.

See:

http://infoarchive.net/sgroup/biofuel/35434/

http://infoarchive.net/sgroup/BIOFUEL/35449/

Check the links in those posts.