Hi Luc & All,

you wrote...

> > Is your friend aware that the fuel pump in his '05 TDI may not be BD
> > friendly ? There have been several posts here about that. From what I
> > gathered it might even void the warranty, if that is a concern.
> >
> > Luc

I have a newbie/wannabe question ....  The above word of caution peaks
my interest as I am seriously shopping for a TDI... I drive a min of
150KMs per day..  A TDI with Bio seems like "the solution" however I
think it would be foolish to run a newer vehicle with BD if it voids
the warranty..

My next question.... Everythin I seems to read from BD advocates ,
analysis etc says that "GOOD" BD has superior lubricating qualities
that can significantly extend the life of a diesel engine..  Well, how
can it extend an engine's life if it chews up fuel pumps for
breaklfast?

Norm