Thanks LUC..

I followed the links you gave and a few more.... great stuff !!   I'm
quite convinced & agree that SVO/WVO is probably not recommended or
good for the newer 04/05 TDI models but B100 should be a none issue
and have no damaging effects on a newer TDI diesel engine..  Winters
in Manitoba is a different issue.. :-)

Norm