Hi John,

Makes sense to me ...  Like the next fella, I don't enjoy paying bills
but I can also see VW's viewpoint...  If the fuel, BD, SVO or whatever
you put in your tank damages the product why should they take the
blame.   My next step is to find out how the local dealers ( all of 2)
feel about BD..  should be interesting.

Thanks for the info guys..

Norm