> > http://www.skywindpower.com/ww/
> > D. Flying Electric Generators
> >
> > Other images
> > http://skywindpower.com/ww/images/Rotorcraft%20vidlink.jpg
> > http://skywindpower.com/ww/images/FEG_WEB%20Home2.jpg

> It's a danger to UFOs.
> Keith

Take your laser pen and redirect traffic or
put some running lights on them

LOL! Do you think waving a laser pen at a speeding UFO would be safer than sawing open an acetylene tank with an angle cutter?

or if you've
heard something forward us the news from out yonder.

Yes, I have news:

http://journeytoforever.org/keith/MMT/keith_1932.html
From 1994 to 1932 in Only Three Minutes

But it has less to do with their lousy driving habits than with what they do to amuse themselves here in our midst after they've landed, evil swine that they are. Actually it's a restaurant review, I hope you don't mind. The "family" liked it, or at least the #1 daughter did, she cut out the page and told the manager to paste it on the wall.

Thanks Keith.

Maybe we could tune them in to our
GPS directional devices to steer them
in the right direction and develop
intergalactic trade to sway them from
further retaliatory actions sending
them a signal of our solemn mission
and earthly intent.

:-) You mean turn them onto using biodiesel instead of distilled dinosaurs from Andromeda?

Regards