Thank you for the kick. I just joined a couple days ago. I am walking, nay,
running, to the archives right now to see if my questions can be answered
concerning government regs in setting up a mini-refinery, taxation (I'm in
Connecticut, US, and I see that UK does tax biodiesel) on sale of product,
etc. I have talked to in power Democratic folks about it - "Biodiesel?
What's that?"

So, again, thanks for the kick.

Pat