Congratulations,

I think you will be able to do it, especially now,
when US is still not aware of the benefits of the
biofuels. If you're the first in the market, you will
be succesfull later. And by the way, it is much easier
to get equipment in states than in Europe. Howwever,
the fresh oil supply is more expensive, unless you get
the waste vegetable oil for free from burger joints.

Good luck,

--- Pat McCotter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Thank you for the kick. I just joined a couple days
> ago. I am walking, nay,
> running, to the archives right now to see if my
> questions can be answered
> concerning government regs in setting up a
> mini-refinery, taxation (I'm in
> Connecticut, US, and I see that UK does tax
> biodiesel) on sale of product,
> etc. I have talked to in power Democratic folks
> about it - "Biodiesel?
> What's that?"
>
> So, again, thanks for the kick.
>
> Pat
>
> >From: Keith Addison <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >To: biofuels-biz@yahoogroups.com
> >Subject: [biofuels-biz] Quiet...
> >Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 15:33:55 +0900
> >
> >There are 85 of us here now. Why so quiet? Good biz
> ain't made by
> >lurking, guys.
> >
> >Best
> >
> >Keith Addison