I'm sorry if this is a repeat but Yahoo made me login again and I'm not sure if
it was sent or not..

So in your experience, can the land be non-commercial? I would like to run a
small still in my garage, it would make things a hell of a lot easier, yet I do
not want any legal trouble.
"I swear it's only for an experiment, officer!"

Martin Klingensmith