>Please send me a copy too.  The highest oil yields that i have seen
>thus far in my research
>are that of oil palm, so its probably going to acquire some genetic
>traits from
>that species.
>
>=====
>Peter Pantilla

Yield is far from the only consideration. Please note that GMO yields
have often been lower than non-GMOs, and where it's been promised
that the Roundup-Ready types would cut pesticide use they've actually
increased pesticide use. (Full references on request.) So far not a
single benefit of GMOs has been demonstrated, but many negatives have
emerged, including many that flew in the face of prior assurances
from Monsanto et al.

Kwick Pick opens locked car doors,
front doors, drawers, briefcases,
padlocks, and more. On sale now!