Hello Thor

If you look at this previous message:
http://archive.nnytech.net/index.php?view=887&list=BIOFUELS-BIZ

- from Shaine Tyson at NREL, via Tom Leue, it seems biodiesel doesn't
qualify for expemtions under baseline or non-baseline because it's
not a petroleum fuel. Others also reached this conclusion.

So where did this spring from?

>AN EXCEPTION IS BIODIESEL, WHICH IS ONE
>GROUP, EVEN THOUGH IT CONSISTS OF MIXED ALKYL ESTERS
>OF PLANT AND/OR ANIMAL ORIGIN."  (My capitalization)`

I saw it at the url you gave.

>Hi everyone,
>
>I have been on the phone with various government
>officials at various agencies.
>
>I have a guy at the Agricultural Marketing Service
>trying to answer the question of whether checkoff
>funds are considered private or public monies.
>
>Someone on this list asserted that it was with such
>funds that the Soybean Board/Council funded the NBB
>Tier 1 testing.  Is there any documentary proof of
>this?

Also previous:
><http://www.ott.doe.gov/biofuels/biodiesel/research_progress/244335a4
>.pdf>http://www.ott.doe.gov/biofuels/biodiesel/research_progress/24433
>5a4.pdf
>it is rather apparent that the NBB/Soybean Councils laid
>considerable inside track years ago. The entire document, circa
>March 1997, is predicated upon the authoritative input of "the
>biodiesel industry."

But that pdf isn't at that url anymore, nor can I find it on my hard
disk. It's called "Titled: Fuels and Fuel Additives Registration
Regulations" - possibly part of the same document you accessed, but I
can't find it there. PDFs - GRRR! Pollution of the Web.

Best

Keith

Will You Find True Love?
Will You Meet the One?