Being journalist, you know that this things happens quite often without any
influence from involved parties. For scientist it is very irritating, since
they are used to work hard on references. I am sure that Prof. Sims is both
somewhat flattered, but at the same time irritated. He got a good coverage,
but they screw up some details.

Hakan

List messages are archived at the Info-Archive at NNYTech: