Hi Keith,

You are right, we all do mistakes. My comment was not seriously meant to
complain about journalists and I agree that Jim Olsson was much worse. I
hope that prof. Sims get his other million, $1 million (local currency) is
not a lot of money in 20 or 30 years of research.

I like New Zeeland, small and beautiful and a lot of good people.
Atmosphere and attitudes like the Nordic countries, but with a fantastic
climate.

Hakan

List messages are archived at the Info-Archive at NNYTech: