Hello,
can anyone give me a rough idea of the types of centrifuges or liquid liquid
separation equipment that could be used for the separation of glycerol from
biodiesel, and the separation of water from biodiesel. (as in after washing)
I have no expertise in this kind of equipment and would appreciate greatly
any help on the matter. I am aiming at a plant to produce 15000 litres of
biodiesel per week.

Tom

Biofuels at Journey to Forever
Biofuel at WebConX