Todd,
Your english is too complicated for us in the
developing world to understand! but that would surely
need at least 6 hours? (to get a good separation).
Regards,
Samai
 --- Appal Energy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > What
you are looking for is generically called a

http://webconx.green-trust.org/2000/biofuel/biofuel.htm

http://uk.my.yahoo.com

Biofuels at Journey to Forever
Biofuel at WebConX