On Sun, 26 Jan 2003 09:14:02 +0100, you wrote:

>Hi MM,
>
>Look at,
>
>http://california.energy.saving.nu/

California has about 12% of U.S. population (33 million out of 272
million as of 1999 Almanac Figures), not the "nearly 20%" that you
have in your statement at that top.  Even accounting for statistical
messups associated with illegal immigration making the numbers hard to
figure out, I don't think it would come out to nearly 20% (maybe I'm
wrong).  Your other research that I've glanced at looks very in-depth,
so I'm sure you had attention to accuracy.

I'd have to give some thought as to the issues more in-depth, but it's
clear that you've given a lot of attention to the matter.

List messages are archived at the Info-Archive at NNYTech: