Hi All,

I just read where the great Pat Robertson leading his flock on the 700 Club has suggested that the U.S. should assassinate President Hugo Chavez of Venezuela. I'm mean really when supposedly religious men advocate murder I'm just completely disgusted. BTW the "reasoning" behind this is that Chavez is a dicator (though democratically elected by a large majority) is a communist ( has spoken to Fidel Castro) and has Islamic terrorist connections (he's catholic). Does any of this sound familar?

Tom Irwin