The UN will impose economic sanctions on Iran, if Iran
doesn't stop playing with nuclear energy.  One of
these sanctions would be to stop them from selling
their oil on the world market.  And since Iran is the
4th largest oil producer in the world, it would
definitely affect the price of crude oil.

What I'd like to know is - What does a country sitting
on top of a sea of oil need with nuclear energy???

http://www.financialexpress.com/fe_full_story.php?content_id=99959