Dear Prof Allen, Keith, et Al

With your help i made my dream possible.
I received my MSc in Environmental Engineering, and my diploma is titled:
Process development for biodiesel production from waste edible oils and quality
control of the produced alternative fuel.
My achivement however which i am really proud of is that i received three awards
and 2 grants in national level (Greece), and i am waiting for another one which
i replied lately in France. (very intereresting meeting opportunity to exchange
ideas there www.innovact.com they have also a agro-meeting section)

My research interest is now on reclaiming biodiesel byproducts ang i am
considering the following: organic fertiliser(compost), natural antioxidants
(polyphenols, mainly from used olive oil),tocopherols, biopolymers, metabolites
of glycerol (e.x. lactic acid). I think these should be mentioned on the web
site and i could  prepare something about these.

Thank you,
You are all in my heart.

Stelios

Stelios