>Hello there Keith and how are things? Listen I was wondering if
>maybe you might know of anybody in Yucca Valley,Ca or Palm Springs
>area

Me? I live in Japan. Anyway, you don't need anyone to hold your hand,
most biodieselers didn't have, and very many of them had very much
less information to work with than you do. Including me.

>that is involved in making their own bio-diesel. Like I have been
>saying I don't have the brain power to try this on my own

Oh dear! Now there's a self-fulfilling prophecy if ever I heard one.
You've said it so often you've convinced yourself. If you just know
it's true you'll make it true even if it's not. And it certainly is
not.

Let's put it this way: if you have the capability to use your
computer to find this mailing list, join it, and post a message to
it, you have the capability to make biodiesel too, without killing
yourself or blowing up the neighbourhood. Yes, it's that easy. Yes,
there's a lot to learn, but you do it step by step, and you can be
making fuel from the start.

>but if there was such a person close to me I could get some help.

You can get help here and at the JtF website. You've already had
help, but you're too frightened to jump in. And that is your only
real problem, IMHO.

Like I said before, Start here:
"Where do I start?"
http://journeytoforever.org/biodiesel_make.html#start