Dear  Wdt

       As motor made in Brasil to run on ethanol  has  engine design  with higher compression than gasoline  car , you  can think of importing  the same  as the technology envolves  not only the engine , but also several other parts of the car.As I understand , may be Keith knows much better , the  bioethanol fuel  programme made in Australia is not yet made  suceeesful one.

   Regrading making etanol from  waste orange we  can help you  as this can be made  using simple  technology

sd
Pannirselvam
Brasil