Tom wrote:

>I guess all these toxins killing us explains why our life expectancy
>keeps going up.

Does it? Your disease rate certainly does, didn't you notice? Indeed
all these toxins ARE killing us, and denying it is just as
wrongheaded as saying all chemicals are BAD, or even more so.

You seem to have the same frame of mind as a doctor I once
interviewed who got furious with me when I questioned him: "Of COURSE
we're healthier now, we have six times as many hospitals!" LOL!

>And you are right about one thing Nancy, it never stops!
>
>What kind of biohazard suit do you live in?  What do you use to wipe
>your as.... Oh, nevermind!

You can apologise for that, to Nancy and to the list, and make it snappy.

Keith Addison
Journey to Forever
KYOTO Pref., Japan
http://journeytoforever.org/
Biofuel list owner

>At 12:54 PM 9/1/2005, Nancy Canning said something like:
>
>>Health-Report Comment:
>>
>>Well folks, it never stops does it?
>>
>>How many of you would ever have thought, a ubiquitous substance
>>such as good ol' Petroleum Jelly or Vaseline as so many of us have
>>come to call it over the last 50 years,  is now a suspected and
>>probable carcinogen because of the way it is manufactured?.
>>Contaminants from petrolatum are being found in most breast cancer
>>tissues which have been studied in recent times.

<snip>