lol, yeah.   the volume from this list to my mailbox this past week has
totally overwhelmed me.  even now i'm trying to catch up. i'm going to have to
switch my mail option to digest or something.

that item came to my mailbox and i just turned around and forwarded it right
away.  as i browsed further down my backed-up inbox, i saw the post on this
list.  i first heard of it through the green-trust list, which is why i
forwarded that item.  wasn't trying to misattribute credit or anything.   sorry!

cheers,

-chris b.