Howdy Myk,

Myk Hill wrote:
> Whenever I use a deoderant with this Propylene Glycol in it, my skin
> breaks out in hives.

if so your reaction in fairly idiosyncratic, as I have not observed that
with myself or numerous others, nor does the literature.

So generally stay away from anything that contains
> it. (Poison) no matter how you look at it.
>
> FDA has also listed Aspartame as a Neurotoxin,

do you have a reference for this, from the FDA?

  but there is many foods
> that contain it anyway so I use Stevia

probably hundreds of millions of doses of nutrasweet have been used,
What data do you draw from as to the safety of stevia?

  or raw cane sugar that is not
> bleached whenever possible. Splenda is not that great either since they
> use the same chlorinization process as what is done with most sugars

what? sugar (sucrose) is chlorinated?  no its not.

  and
> that's how they fool most people into thing that it is all made from sugar.

you have completely lost me here.

--
Bob Allen
http://ozarker.org/bob

"Science is what we have learned about how to keep
from fooling ourselves" — Richard Feynman