Hello, It happen to me too,

I was wonderigh whether that was ok or not ?
any tips !!

On 10/12/05, Rafal Szczesniak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,

I've recently bought new fresh methyl alcohol and lye. I have measured
out exact amounts, mixed lye with methanol and - a bit of a surprise,
the solution haven't actually got warm. No temperature, fumes,
whatsoever. Is this normal, or could I have done something wrong ?

The chemicals are most probably pure and good quality. Also, lye has
been completely dissolved.

--
cheers,

Rafal Szczesniak      **mir[at]diament.iit.pwr.wroc.pl
Samba Team member     mi***[at]samba.org