Mike Weaver a écrit :

> M. Falk:
>
> As a person with (minor) French ancestry, I am shocked and offended at
> your suggestion that the French do not bathe regularly.
> I challenge you to defend yourself in a duel of honor.  Shampoo at
> fifty yards, the first one to achieve a glossy sheen to be declared
> the winner.
> I name as my seconds Vidal Sasoon and the Breck girl.  If the first
> duel is not satisfactory, we will rinse and repeat.
>
> Prepare to meet your suds.
>
> M. Weaver

M. Weaver,

I am very grateful of your sollicitude, but be careful, scandinavians
are famous for their weapons of mass desinfection.
They could invite you into a steam bath until you've been cooked, before
roll you in snow or dive in icy water.
None a civilized gentleman as you surely are can resist such a barbarian
treatment.
And since Volvo refused to married Renault, we are in bad t(h)erms.

M. Desprez
( with half of my ancestry from Normandy, so Hakan is maybe a cousin of
mine)