Sent: Monday, December 05, 2005 4:00 AM
Subject: [Biofuel] jatropha curcas

***********************
No virus was detected in the attachment no filename
No virus was detected in the attachment no filename
No virus was detected in the attachment no filename

Your mail has been scanned by InterScan.
***********-***********

Hi Keith

It seems as if you don't think it is a good idea to use Jatropha as a source to produce bio diesel from?

When I originally posed the question I only received a few messages and none of them was negative.

Maybe I missed something!

As I originally explained we know nothing about producing bio diesel and that is why we posted our original questions and gave a brief explanation why we though it would be best to use jatropha.

We have literally read every article we can find about producing bio diesel and to date  have not found in our opinion any crop better suited for us to produce bio diesel from, as a matter fact it seems from what we have read that jatropha is the number one choice world wide to produce bio diesel from.

You obviously have a lot of experience & knowledge regarding producing bio diesel as well as what to use to do so. Therefore If you believe jatropha is not the way to go it would be greatly appreciated if you would say so & why you think so, because as I have said before we are asking for advice and if you have reasons to believe that jatropha is unsuitable I would like to know about them so as to enable us to make a fully enlightened decision.

Kind regards.

Isabel.

Yahoo! Personals