I've done some initial research but haven't delved into one.  Sooner or
later I'll find an oil furnace someone is throwing away and see what I
can do.
If I had to cut the BD with another agent to make it easier to use I
would do that.  Does anyone have any suggestions?  Gasoline?
I have 55 gallons of 99% Isopropyl alcohol - is that suitable?

-Mike