Greetings,
Well, I did try this, talking to an RD, and you know what, most of her
recommendations came from a package.  That's right, the prepared chemical
food that makes you nice and sick. Her comment was to ask why I was talking
to her, since I already knew more about nutrition than she did. She said
that they are taught not to recomend raw food made from scratch as it would
give the proffession a black eye as a bunch of loonies.  gota love the system.

Thankfully I discovered Keith's JTF site and started down a path that has
led to real health for the first time in my life.  Thanks Keith.
Bright Blessings,
Kim