I keep getting complaints about this guy who sells bits of the JtF
website on eBay. He's not the only one.

Quite a few people have reported him and complained about him, but it
doesn't work, eBay won't cooperate, they're pretty much complicit.
Maybe he could be put out of action but it would be a lot of work,
and someone else would replace him soon enough. He doesn't actually
do us any direct injury and we're too busy to chase him, so we grin
and bear it. There's one born every minute, especially on eBay, and
probably one yllar17 born every minute too, but we're more interested
in the other 259 people born every minute.

Deb Suran sent me further information, she's into hounding the guy,
and good luck to her. This is his name:

Deb said this:

>I'm writing to let you know than an eBay vendor, "yllar17," has been
>stealing free plans available on the internet, including yours (and
>mine), and selling them on eBay as his own original copyrighted
>work.  For years.  Here's what he currently has for sale at eBay,
>all stolen:
>http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZyllar17
>
>How did I find you?  eBay refused to kick him off their service
>permanently, and instead only briefly suspended him after I caught
>him selling our plans twice.  So I purchased a copy of this thief's
>CD collection of all the plans he's selling, copied text from the
>PDF files on the CD into google, and found your website.  In an
>afternoon of searching I found 10 websites that originally published
>some of the files he currently has for sale.  I have attached the
>PDFs of your stolen plans from that CD to this e-mail.

Four whole eBay pages of ripped off plans at the link. Check it out,
maybe you're there too.

Best