Keith Addison wrote:
> I keep getting complaints about this guy who sells bits of the JtF
> website on eBay. He's not the only one.
>
> Quite a few people have reported him and complained about him, but it
> doesn't work, eBay won't cooperate, they're pretty much complicit.
> Maybe he could be put out of action but it would be a lot of work,
> and someone else would replace him soon enough. He doesn't actually
> do us any direct injury and we're too busy to chase him, so we grin
> and bear it. There's one born every minute, especially on eBay, and
> probably one yllar17 born every minute too, but we're more interested
> in the other 259 people born every minute.

Have you considered a very easy way of stopping this?
Just compile a pdf of all the information and put it up on ebay as a buy
it now for something like $0.01. Offer it via email and donate the
proceeds to a charity! This would stop people profiting off of other
peoples concerns for the environment. Only problem is who would
distribute it! Maybe you could put on your paypal preferences a link to
where it can be downloaded? when someone buys it they will recieve the
invoive and have the link there. Or why not place a number of ads on
ebay quoting the site where it can be downloaded free? Noone needs to
buy the item because the info is given away freely. I would happily list
the item is someone wants to generate a pdf file.

Chris..