>Frank, I think the link shows some experiment of him attempting to apply the
>use in a go cart, I didn't understand what he was trying to do.
>The most interesting concept to me might be to configure it with a magnet
>and coil similar to the induction flashlights that work by shaking (sliding
>a magnet back and forth through a coil).
>Somewhere in the link you will also see the idea to attach magnets at either
>end of the pendulum swing. This or electro magnets should keep the unit in
>motion indefinitely.
>All in all I think the most beautiful part of this invention is a water pump
>for developing nation's farmers.
>http://www.rexresearch.com/milkovic/milkovic.htm

http://www.gyogyitokezek.hu/fe/pendpump.htm
The water hand-pump with pendulum of Veljko Milkovic

It would be beautiful if there are or ever were any working examples
that actually pumped water with 9:1 over-unity energy, or any
over-unity, do you know of any such examples?

Do you know of any other working, real-world, attested, authenticated
examples of this over-unity device working? Or of any over-unity
device working?

I think this about sums it up:

>"I did look at several sites describing the "pendulum of Veljko
>Milkovic". It seems like a neat little device and it does provide
>for hands-free operation because the human force is stored in the
>pendulum swing so that the pump continues to pump for awhile after
>the push.
>
>The machine is not a free energy device. All the energy for the pump
>comes from the person pushing the pendulum. If it were really
>overunity (one claim was 9 times as much energy out as in), it would
>be easy to set it up to pump forever.
>
>Its a neat little invention. It is not free energy. It is not
>perpetual motion. It is not over-unity. It is a cool hand pump.
>There are many hand pumps of many designs available. Show me one
>that pumps without input energy from a person or other source and
>then we will have "free energy".

http://www.steorn.net/forum/comments.php?DiscussionID=35461#Item_6

I doubt dangling magnets off it will help much.

Best

Keith